This information display is the plasma screen located in the foyer joining Lab 1 and Lab 2 on level 1 of building 303.
It is connected to a small computer located in the ceiling cavity above the foyer.
- Windows 8, Office 2013, TightVNC
- exposes “Shared” accessible to members of the local administrators group (UOAsc-GroupsAndUsersManagement), and UOAinfodisplay-sc-chem300labi.chemistry.
- Automatically logs in with a presenter login.
- Accessible via VNC.
- 50″ plasma
- 1920 x 1080
- Managed on behalf of the School of Chemical Sciences by David Ware.
- Technically part of the pool of displays operated by the Faculty of Science through the Communications and Marketing Manager.