First, this guide presumes you are supposed to be connecting to the wireless network, UoA-WiFi, and that you have an Android device.
This is done on a Samsung Galaxy S. Your device may vary slightly.
- Settings (use the menu key)
- Wireless and network
- Wi-Fi settings
- Tick to enable WiFi. After some scanning the UoA-WiFi menu should become available in the list. Tap this.
- Enter the technical settings:
- EAP method: PEAP
- Phase 2 authentication: MSCHAPv2 (You may find this not working depending on location so if it fails to connect try “none”)
- CA certificate: can be left blank, unless you can find the AusCERT CA file.
- User certificate: can be left blank
- Identity: (your UPI)
- Anonymous identity:
- Password: ******** (your NetAccount password)
- PEAP (MSCHAPv2)
Doesn’t seem fussed. Perhaps it is obtaining the certificates in the chain from somewhere? Should be issued by AusCERT Server CA.
Basic guides for connecting various devices: